Monday, December 1, 2008

Why I Haz To Go Back?



This little guy and I share the same feeling. The holiday is over and I'm back to work. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to go back. (pokes Smudgie) But, here we go, back to the land of preteens. My purple bears don't snore, but they do squeal, whine, pout, etc.


Have a good first day of December! Check out the blogs by Anny Cook (who is back from her whirlwind travels), Sandra Cox, Jenny Beans, Kelly Marstad and the other fascinating people blogging to the left. And come back by; I promise to be more interesting tomorrow. I may even dig up some nice holiday eye candy. Cause even Santa likes to show off what keeps Mrs. Clause warm on those cold nights at the North Pole.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, Smudgie, let mom take some time off work. She'll be better rested for your delivery!!!

:) From one fascinating person to another... hang in there, beautiful. It won't be long now.

Anny Cook said...

Well, yummy! I kinda like that Santa!