Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family fun...or not...

Definitely not. Sorry to be so absent, but I have a family crisis at the moment. My mother is in ICU back home and we just got back from spending five days with her and my family. She's doing a lot better than she was as of last Tuesday when she went in, but she's a long way from getting out of the hospital. We could be talking months of extended medical treatment.

So if I'm scarce it's because I'm juggling running 600 miles away as often as possible with writing and work. Thank heavens my boss is a wonderful person.

5 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Thoughts and prayers for your mom, Jae. And don't forget to take care of YOU during this stressful time. Hugs:)

Phoenix said...

Oh sweetie. That's a challenge without work to think about not to mention the emotional toll this has to be taking on you.

{{{{{{{{{Jae}}}}}}}}}}}

Come back when you're ready. Blessings.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your mum...take care of yourself as well

Sandra Cox said...

So sorry to hear that, Jac. Sending positive energy her way.

Anny Cook said...

So glad she's feeling a little better. Know about that looooong drawn out recovery.